Sunday 29 August 2010

The Fruits of Market Day

I forgot to add... this is what came home with me from the Market. At least the raw ingredients for this came from the market. And although this plate looks very healthy, all steamed and boiled... I made a hollandaise sauce to go with it.

a late lunch after the market

In the end, the sauce didn't work out too well (I'm very out of practice and I tried to half the recipe), so we just ate everything with a bit of salt, pepper and mustard. Not too bad in the end, health wise. Of course it's no live salade with a malt vinegar and olive oil dressing. I need to find some good mason jars in order to start my sprouts!

We're off to the Flea Market this afternoon to browse for the two pieces of furniture missing from the living room. Hopefully I can stumble across some mason jars there.

No comments:

Post a Comment