Sunday 19 September 2010

The SPROUTS!!

So in my days of being spoilt in the west end of Toronto, I had access to all the fresh sprouts I could imagine (and a dehydrator). How I miss those ammenities (not to mention I rarely did my own laundry). In any case, my sprout intake had been at an all time low since arriving on this side, until I re-entered the Bio Co-op (Organic Co-op). I was bombarded with greatness and freshness and I was so happy! So the organic store combined with the local market, made for some pretty fantastic spreads... the following one was just the first.

the first 'fresh' dinner

A few other treasures that 'took my breath away:

dehydrated beets (and that's it)


To boot... I think they're better than chips... and they come in beet, sweet potatoe and carrot versions!

tomato purée

Tomato purée with, really, nothing but tomatos (and a little bit of salt). MMmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment