Thursday 26 August 2010

The Inside-out


What is beyond our walls, I mean our rooves?
Well I have to start with my BALCONIES!
The balcony off the bedroom
Most of my plants have very much appreciated their new 'outdoor' status. One got stressed out, and is a little delicate for the moment, but I'm treating him with love and care... and hopefully he will bounce back soon.

As for beyond my little outdoor refuges... (also known as balconies)
The courtyard

I hope it's possible to read the captions... they really explain alot!

Anyway, for now that is my new little world. It is awfully quiet (even with the echos in the courtyard) compared to the oasis in Bloor West Village that I grew so fond of. From living with 2 little munchkins and loving the 3 next door down to a 6th floor apartment between 2 adults is a big change! But I'm getting used to it... slowly... we do have one of the best bakerys about 3 doors down... so that is a plus! It was actually designated as "The Best Bakery in Paris" in 2008...

http://www.dupainetdesidees.com/en/index.html

(I can't disagree with their 2008 title, at least not so far!)

No comments:

Post a Comment