Sunday 27 February 2011

The Breakfast

So I don't normally eat anything very exciting for breakfast... see my comments about nutella vs. jam. However on this Sunday morning I had occasion to want something more. So I went about making a rather bobo version of a egg mcmuffin... except I didn't have any processed cheese on hand, nor did I find any English muffins in my cupboards, or bacon per say...

It's a little more than eggs on toast, and just a little less than eggs benedict (I definitely did not have it in me to start hollondaise from scratch, not for myself at least, and Lyaz was down for the count as soon as he walked in the door at 7:30 am.) 


It was good, and I had a little ketchup on the side... guilty pleasure. I'm from NORTH AMERICA where we take our ketchup seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment